The RG-Series is a heavy-duty mechanical clamp designed for quick, easy and safe handling of concrete pipe from 200 - 2,500mm (8" to 8') O.D. and steel pipe 80 - 400mm (3" to 16") O.D. "RG" Clamp Models are available with over 12 tons of carrying capacity for use on large diameter concrete pipe. Regardless of the model, the RG features true automatic operation in a mechanical clamp: the operator remains in the cab, lowering the RG onto the pipe without aid; upon immediate lifting, the RG automatically grips the pipe. Set the pipe down and the clamp automatically releases.
For applications where a "C-Hook" cannot be used, the Round Grab provides an efficient and safe pipe handling and installation alternative. The RG features a "narrow" design to minimize trench width and save time and money during construction.
- Fully Automatic “clamp” & “release” for maximum efficiency.
- Specifically designed for heavy-duty work in the concrete construction industry.
- Light Weight, High Tensile Steel.
- High Strength-to-Weight Ratio.
- Fully Mechanical Operation
- Simple and reliable with low maintenance requirements.
- Crane eye for attachment to your crane hook.
- “Narrow” profile minimizes trench width.
- Design minimizes trench width.
- Safety - Increased job-site safety.
- Automatic “clamp” & “release” keeps workers away from dangerous situations.
- Reduced labor costs - reduced handling times
Model RG 5-170 Round Grab