The UG-Series of Hydraulic Forklift Attachments are designed to "lay down" pipes at the same time they are being transported from production to storage: Pipes are securely gripped and lifted while standing vertical; as the pipes are moved from the kiln floor (or cart) to the yard, they are hydraulically lowered to a horizontal position.
Significant improvement in 'tip-out' process safety and less potential for damaged product.
- Heavy-duty Construction of Light Weight, High Tensile Steel.
- Welded Construction using a "structural profile" made of High Tensile Steel.
- High Strength-to-Weight Ratio.
- Parallel clamping movement minimizes space required between pipes.
- Polymer Slide Bearings protect major wear surfaces and ensure long service life.
- Slide Bearings are guaranteed against failure for 3 years.
- Pipes are rotated in a raised position eliminating damage to the joints.
- Hydraulic Operation - clamping & rotation on separate circuits
- If only (1) hydraulic circuit is available, a valve can be supplied to split (1) circuit between (2) functions (add'l. cost).
- Direct attachment to your forklift's carriage.
- Large pressure pads reduce the PSI on the pipe wall allowing fairly green product to be handled safely