The WG-Series of Hydraulic Forklift Clamps are designed to rotate concrete pipe, manhole products, box structures and other precast products.
Typical pipe applications involve hydraulic clamping & rotation (90°) of multiple small diameter pipes at one time (12" to 24" ID). Pipes are clamped, lifted, the pallets knocked off, then rotated 90° and set down to be picked up by another truck equipped with "multi-forks." Results include significant reductions in manufacturing area "clear-out" times as small diameter pipes are removed from the production facility and "tipped-out" more efficiently, safely and without product damage.
Manhole/Box Inlet Applications:
Typical manhole or box inlet applications involve hydraulic clamping & rotation (180°) of both round and rectangular structures. Products are clamped, lifted and rotated quickly and safely. As with the pipe application, results include significant reductions in manufacturing area "clear-out" times, reduced product damage and increased safety.
- Specifically designed for heavy-duty work in the concrete construction industry.
- Welded Construction using High Tensile Steel.
- High Strength-to-Weight Ratio.
- Low-maintenance Polymer Slide Bearings.
- Slide bearings are guaranteed for 3 years against failure.
- Fully hydraulic parallel opening range
- Clamping & rotation on separate circuits
- Infinite rotation in either direction
- Forklift operator does not need to “re-set” the clamp.
- Over-sized, durable, rubber-lined grippers
- Grippers are designed for safe & secure handling of multiple concrete
- Manual relief valve to control clamping pressure.
We recommend installation of a pressure control valve inside the fork truck cab to allow quick pressure adjustment by the
operator. The clamp pressure required to handle large bases will crush small, green risers.
Installation is different for each fork truck and is best done locally. The valve required is readily available and is
not included in this proposal.
- Manually adjustable throttle valve to control rotation speed.