Designed to pick-up multiple concrete pipes at one time, this is an ideal forklift attachment to increase efficiency of stocking and loading. Results include significant reductions in manufacturing area "clear-out" times and truck loading time.
Hydraulic adjustment of the spacing between fork tines allows just one Multi-Fork MFD-uni to transport a variety of pipe sizes. Designed for (5) 12" to 24" I.D. x 8' pipes* and constructed with the same features as the "fixed" Multi-Fork MFD, the Hydraulic Multi-Fork adds heavy-duty hydraulics and polymer slide bearings to position fork tines from inside the cab. Note: fork positioning not allowed with pipes on the forks.
- Gear Rack and Pinion System guarantees uniform movement of individual forks and equal spacing between forks at all times.
- Center fork is stationary; (2) heavy-duty hydraulic cylinders control the forks immediately to the left & right of center; outer forks are controlled by the gear rack & pinion system.
- Heavy-duty construction
- Specifically designed for heavy-duty work in the concrete construction industry.
- Welded Construction using high tensile strength steel.
- High Strength-to-Weight Ratio.
- Spreader bar is equipped with rubber bumpers to protect the pipe ends.
- Also available at additional cost: Optional plastic lined forks for further protection of coated pipes.
- Built-in fork sleeves for quick and easy connection to the fork truck.
- Polymer Slide Bearings reduce friction and wear between the forks and the spreader bar.
Number of Pipes: 5
Pipe I.D. Range: 12" to 24" (300mm to 600mm)
Max. Pipe Length: 10 ft. (3 meters)
Weight Capacity: 13,000 lbs (6,000 kg)
*Other sizes and ranges available
Forks Positioned for handling (5) 12" (300mm) I.D. Pipes.
Forks Positioned for handling (5) 15" (400mm) I.D. Pipes.
Forks Positioned for handling (5) 21" (500mm) I.D. Pipes.
Forks Positioned for handling (5) 24" (600mm) I.D. Pipes.