As with our RK-Series, the KIG is an automatic mechanical clamp for handling manhole cones. Forklift operator remains in the cab lowering the KIG into the cone and lifting immediately. The clamp automatically grips the cone. After setting the cone down, the clamp releases and is immediately ready to pick another piece.
- Fully automatic clamping and release for maximum efficiency.
- Specifically designed for heavy-duty work in the concrete construction industry.
- Welded Construction using Light Weight, High Tensile Steel.
- High Strength-to-Weight Ratio.
- Fully Mechanical Operation
- Simple and reliable with low maintenance requirements.
- Designed for either crane or forklift use.
- Low Level Fork Sleeves save lifting height (included as standard with KIG).
- Suitable for both concentric and eccentric cones
Carrying/Lifting Capacity: 4,400 Lbs.
Gripping Range (Cone Top Dia.): 24" to 32" I.D.
Dead Weight: 485 Lbs.
Fork Sleeves are included as standard equipment on Model KIG.