Play Video (2,5mb WMV)
The MammothMOBILE-uni is a mobile frame designed to allow one worker to lift, transport and set concrete and natural stone slabs weighing up to 330 lbs (150 kg).
The versatile design allows the "uni Mobile" (UM) to be used with a variety of PAVE TECH/PROBST Vacuum devices. The UM features a hinged boom which is lowered by the weight of the slab and raised by a gas spring. Movement of the boom is controlled by hand lever located on the operators' handle.
- Heavy-duty frame is built to withstand outdoor construction environments.
- Hinged boom with auto retraction
- Allows slabs to be lifted off of high stacks and lowered to ground level for easy installation with little effort or fatigue
- Ergonomic Design
- Operator handle & boom adjust to provide sufficient leverage based on slab weight
- Large wheels for easy transportation around the job site
- Small caster wheel to aid balancing load
- Weight Capacity: 330 lbs (150 kg)
- The UM can be used with the following vacuum/clamping devices:
- MammothMITE 12v Vacuum (VPH150)
- MammothMITE 110v Vacuum (SP-S)
- StoneMAGNET Vacuum (SM)
- SlabHANDLER Clamp (VZ-I)