- Designed to speed installation of wet cast concrete or natural stone slabs
- Light weight, ergonomic design reduces worker fatigue and injury
- Includes (2) Handle Sets:
1. Handles for manual lifting by a single worker
2. Handles for manual lifting by (2) workers
- Handles are removable for easy transportation and storage
The Mammoth VH is a low-cost alternative to the popular MammothMITE 110v electric-powered and MammothMITE 12v battery-powered vacuum models. With the VH vacuum is created manually by either 1 or 2 workers physically pressing down on the unit forcing air out of a rubber tube. The vacuum is sealed by a special gasket that contacts the slab. A manual vacuum release flap on the handle allows the worker to easily release the pressure.
Results: Faster installation times and reduced worker fatigue and injury.
Note: Not recommended for exposed aggregate slabs or other uneven surfaced slabs such as flagstone.
Mammoth VH Specifications:
Carrying capacity 1-Person
25 kg ( 55 lbs)*
Carrying capacity 2-Person
50 kg (110 lbs)*
Suction Plate Size 280mm (11")
Order No. 52600010S (Set)
Replacement Seal Part No. 42730004
Total Weight with Suction Plate 16 kg (35 lbs)