The PaverSWEEP PRO is an all-season walk-behind rotary broom that is excellent for job site cleanup and many other tasks. With an 9½ HP Kohler gas engine, the PaverSWEEP PRO is powerful enough to easily sweep large, heavy debris from a construction job site. Use the PaverSWEEP PRO to move gravel and dirt, backfill, clean pavements, move snow, thatch lawns, fluff artificial turf and clean up leaves.
- Powerful 9.5 HP Kohler OHV engine
- Five forward & two reverse speeds
- Direct center drive for broom. No belts or chains
- Available in 3' (91 cm) and 4' (122 cm) broom widths
- Adjustable casters to set broom height
- Handlebar mounted swing lock release
- Broom head angle adjustment: 20° left and 20° right
- Effective for sweeping chip into permeable paver voids
- Move gravel & dirt, clean pavements, move snow, luff artificial turf and clean up leaves
Engine: 9.5 HP Kohler OHV Gas Engine
Broom Head Angle Adjustment: 20° left and 20° right
Rotation Speed: Up to 200 RPM
Brush Diameter: 25"
Part Number: 012303
Weight: 530 lbs