The MPZ Series is a Heavy-Duty mechanical clamp designed for quick and easy transportation of strapped slabs, blocks and pavers in a production environment. The MPZ's unique geometry produces greater clamping force than conventional "Scissor" designs and the heavy-duty construction allows for long service life in a production environment. Automatic Clamp & Release allows the forklift operator to keep pace with high production output and busy truck loading schedules.
- Specifically designed for heavy-duty work in the concrete construction industry.
- Tubular construction using Light Weight, High Tensile Steel.
- High Strength-to-Weight Ratio.
- Fully Automatic Clamp for maximum yard efficiency.
- Our “Auto Clamp & Release Switch” is the most reliable in the industry.
- This same mechanism is proven in use on our concrete pipe clamps where capacities exceed 10,000 lbs.
- Mechanical Operation
- Simple and reliable with low maintenance requirements.
- Includes Fork Sleeves with loop for attachment by crane hook.
- Fork sleeves feature manual rotation with "stops" at 90˚
- Recommended for Heavy-Duty Applications
- Specially designed Rubber Grippers
- Grippers feature 2 rows of high density, high friction rubber with a metal backplate.
Part Number: 011555
Weight: 900 lbs (with Fork Pocket)
Opening Range: 15" - 45"
Inside Height: 23.5"
Gripper Length: 47.25"
Carrying Capacity: 3,520 lbs