Mechanical Paver Installation
PaverMAX TM MODEL VM 401
The PROBST VM-Series "PaverMAX" mechanical paver installation system is used world-wide on projects ranging from major airports and seaports to truck terminals, parking lots, roads, alleys, etc. PROBST has already set the bar high with the proven Classic Design PaverMAX VM203.
- The Installation Clamp HVZ-uni features the original and patented "Hydraulic Auto Push-off Device" insuring the best possible joints with minimal adjustment.
- Kubota Diesel Engine.
- Excellent 360° Visibility.
- The chassis delivers rapid maneuverability with absolute stability and features double-articulated steering.
- The overall design delivers the most reliable machine available anywhere.
Additional Features of the VM401 include:
- Modular Design
- Allows for optional safety glass all around for an enclosed cab.
- Noise & Vibration Dampening System in the State-of-the-Art Operator's Cab
- Full Electronics Package available
- Joystick control is standard. Additional flexibility available in the modern PLC control system for automatic sequence control of the installation clamp.
- Kubota 4-cylinder High-Performance Diesel Engine
- 36 HP (26.5 kW). Powerful diesel engine.
- Proven reliability around the world with local parts and service.