Models HVZ-GENIUS & HVZ-GENIUS BASIC
The HVZ-Series is a hydraulic clamp designed for installation of entire layers of paving stones at one time. The HVZ-GENIUS is based on our proven HVZ-uni clamp but is designed specifically for use on excavators, backhoes and other similar equipment. The HVZ-GENIUS includes a Hydraulic Rotator for maximum flexibility and features a built-in Sequence Control System allowing control of all clamping sequences with only one hydraulic function (a 2nd Function is required for operation of the rotator).
- Specifically designed for use on excavators and backhoes
- Powerful side clamp easily shifts pavers into running bond and other offset patterns
- Hydraulic Auto Push-Down Bar (ADV)
- Hydraulic Rotator is included as standard equipment (2nd hydraulic function is required for operation of the rotator)
- Built-in Sequence Control System - On-board sequential controller which allows easy operation of the clamp from just one control lever. All functions of the clamp (other than rotation) are performed automatically
The ADV insures the highest installation quality by automatically pushing the back row of pavers down into the bedding course at the same time the clamp releases the layer. The result is better joints with less adjusting and no "cocked" pavers.
Built-in Sequence Control System - Operator starts the sequence by activating one lever to clamp onto the pavers. All required clamping functions are actuated automatically. The Operator starts another sequence by releasing the pavers and all functions required to release the pavers and "re-set" the clamp are done automatically.