The RK-USA Series is a heavy-duty mechanical clamp designed for quick, easy and safe transportation of manhole risers and bases. "RK" Clamps have been built with over 25 tons of carrying capacity for use on large diameter concrete pipe. Regardless of the model, the RK features true automatic operation in a mechanical clamp: Operator remains in the cab lowering the RK 1-USA onto the product without aid; lifting immediately, the RK 1-USA automatically grips the product. Set the product down, the clamp automatically releases and you're immediately ready to pick another piece. Results include significant reductions in truck loading times and manufacturing area "clear-out" times. The RK 1-S will free-up valuable resources for use in other areas of your production.
- Safety. Forklift operators accomplish all handling operations without leaving the truck.
- Reduced damage to the product.
- Reduced labor costs - reduced handling times
- Fully automatic clamping and release for maximum efficiency.
- Specifically designed for heavy-duty work in the concrete construction industry.
- Welded Construction.
- Light Weight, High Tensile Steel.
- High Strength-to-Weight Ratio.
- Fully Mechanical Operation
- Simple and reliable with low maintenance requirements.
- Crane eye (fork sleeves available on request - see below)
- Design eliminates radial pressure.
- Green product can be safely removed from the curing area at a much earlier stage.
Wall Thickness Limits: 3.25" to 7"
Carrying/Lifting Capacity*: 7,000 Lbs. (Higher capacity available)
Gripping Range (Manhole I.D.): 36" to 60" I.D. (Manually adjustable)
Dead Weight w/o Fork Sleeves: 530 Lbs.
Model RK 1-USA/5.0 11,000 lb Capacity
Same as RK1-USA but with a Higher weight capacity rating of 11,000 lbs.
Dead Weight w/o Fork Sleeves: 786 Lbs.
RK 1-USA Fork Sleeve:
Equipped with 2-piece "knuckle joint" for link between clamp and fork sleeve.
Knuckle Joint designed for controlled movement of the clamp.