The RK-Series is a heavy-duty mechanical clamp designed to safely grip, lift and transport concrete products by squeezing the wall of the product at (2) points 180° apart. RK Clamps have been built with over 25 tons of carrying capacity for use on large diameter concrete pipe. Regardless of the model, the RK offers true automatic operation in a mechanical clamp: For manhole sections the forklift operator remains in the cab, lowering the RK onto the product without aid; lifting immediately, the RK automatically grips the product. Set the product down, the clamp automatically releases and you're immediately ready to pick another piece. Results include significant reductions in truck loading times and manufacturing area "clear-out" times. The RK will free-up valuable resources for use in other areas of your production.
- Safety. Forklift operators accomplish all handling operations without leaving the truck.
- Reduced damage to the product.
- Reduced labor costs - reduced handling times
- Fully automatic clamping and release for maximum efficiency.
- Specifically designed for heavy-duty work in the concrete construction industry.
- Welded Construction using Light Weight, High Tensile Steel.
- High Strength-to-Weight Ratio.
- Fully Mechanical Operation
- Simple and reliable with low maintenance requirements.
- Crane eye (fork sleeves available on request)
- Design eliminates radial pressure.
- Green product can be safely removed from the curing area at a much earlier stage.
Hydraulic Tip-Out Table KT-Series
Typically used as a system with the Probst RK-Series of large Pipe Clamps. Using the Large Pipe Clamp RK, concrete pipes as large as 10 ft. I.D. are set down on the Tilting Table KT. Pipes are tilted hydraulically 90°. Now positioned horizontally, the pipes are removed by forklift or crane. Tilting Tables KT and Large Pipe Clamps RK have been built previously up to 55,000 lb capacity.
The Large Pipe Clamp RK and Hyd. Tilting Table KT are available in many different sizes and capacities.
Tilting Table KT-Series Features
- Electro-Hydraulic Operation.
- Complete hydraulic system included - only a power supply is needed to operate the table
- 3-phase power required.
- As an option, the control box and hydraulic power pack can be supplied locally to reduce
- (2) Hydraulic Cylinders Rotate the Table.
- Extremely Heavy-Duty Construction
- Bolted Construction.
- Light Weight, High Tensile Steel.
- Equipped with fork sleeves for ease of movement around the plant.