Telescopic Screed System:
Designed for precise preparation of the laying course on large construction sites such as parking lots and roads. Working widths up to 28' (8.5 m) and a 12" (30 cm) high screed profile to hold large amounts of material make the SANDMAX II an excellent choice to work efficiently on large commercial sites. An optional crown attachment is available to create a crown or swale of +/- 2%.
- Unique profile design combined with a height of 12" (30 cm) allows for distribution of large quantities of material
- Heavy-duty, structural extruded aluminum alloy construction
- Extremely strong and rigid for precise level with no deflection at full working width and when fully loaded
- Fully telescopic in order to achieve the exact working width required.
- Design allows for quick change of width settings from approx. 10'-28' (3-8.5 m)
- Height adjustable rollers on each side
- Operated with almost any motorized construction equipment
- Custom length models available on request
SandMAX II Accessories:
Adjustable Adapter to screed any crown or swale profile +/-2%
Additional Aluminum Profiles:
Aluminum Profiles available in almost any length.
Typical lengths range from 1,100mm (43") to 5,000mm (16 ft.)