- Screed Standing, not on your knees
- Made of lightweight hollow core extruded aluminum
- Will not lift off the screed rails when material is building up in front and will not sag or bend under load
- Allows one person to screed between 3’ - 7.5’ or 7.5’ - 10’ (.9 - 2.3 meters or 2.3 - 3 meters)
- Three dimensional handle allows the operator to change the angle of the profile on the screed rails without the need to bend over.
- Allows the operator to use the weight of their body to exert force in every position by just using leg muscles.
The SANDPULL PRO Adjustable series from PROBST is the improved way to increase crew efficiency, comfort and safety. The latest profile design can accommodate the ExtensionKIT for adjustable screed widths. Using your existing screed rails, edge restraint, (PAVE EDGE) or curbing, you can screed the job faster and with more accuracy.
SANDPULL PRO 7.5 / 10 Adjustable Screed System
Includes: 7.5’ Aluminum Head with Handle & ExtensionKIT (adds up to 2.5 ft.)
Part Number: 022305
Weight: 35 lbs. (15.9 kg.)
SANDPULL PRO 3 / 7.5 Adjustable Screed System
Includes: 3’ & 5’ Aluminum Heads with Handle & ExtensionKIT (adds up to 2.5 ft.)
Part Number: 022303
Weight: 33 lbs. (15 kg.)