An alternative to our proven "RK" and "KIG" Manhole Clamps the "Manhole Insert Clamp" SP-1 was designed to handle multiple "short" risers or individual "tall" risers at one time. Clamping is done by radial pressure from the inside, therefore it is not recommended for use green product. The SP-1 is, however, well-suited for deliveries as it is also capable of gripping cones. Deliveries are also made easy due to our proven "Auto Clamp & Release" mechanism which allows the operator to grip and release products quickly and safely.
- Fully automatic clamping and release for maximum efficiency.
- Our “Auto Clamp & Release Switch” is the most reliable in the industry. This same “switch” is used on our clamps with capacities exceeding 10,000 lbs.
- Specifically designed for heavy-duty work in the concrete construction industry.
- Tubular construction of light weight, high tensile steel.
- High strength-to-weight ratio.
- Fully Mechanical Operation
- Simple and reliable with low maintenance requirements.
- Safety. Forklift operators accomplish all handling operations without leaving the truck.
- Reduced damage to the product.
- Reduced labor costs - reduced handling times
Specifications Model SP-I:
Gripping Range for Risers: 48" and 60" I.D.
Gripping Range for Cones: 24" when Riser Gripping Range is set for 48"
Gripper length: approx. 78.75"
Carrying capacity: 4,400 Lbs.
Dead Weight: approx. 450 Lbs.