STAZ clamps are designed to increase yard efficiency by handling multiple cubes of pavers and blocks at one time. STAZ clamps also allow you to reduce pallet use and save money. Cubes without pallets can be stacked higher in the yard and damage to pallets while sitting idle in inventory is eliminated. Add up the cost of pallets currently in your yard. Savings from reduced pallet use can quickly pay for the cost of a STAZ clamp.
STAZ-Series Clamps are heavy-duty - designed for the difficult conditions of a concrete manufacturing environment. Features include a structural profile design, welded construction, parallel clamp compression, 3-year Guaranteed Slide Bearings and more. The system can mount to your forklift either by fork sleeves or by our Crane Boom. STAZ clamps are also ideal for stacking operations where they are typically suspended from an overhead crane
The STAZ-Series of concrete block/paver clamps feature a "parallel" hydraulic clamping design. Advantages of the "parallel" design include greater flexibility to load trucks, an ability to handle more than (1) cube at a time, uniform distribution of clamping force and more. STAZ Clamps can be equipped in various ways. Options include:
- Hydraulic Rotator
- Fork Sleeve or Crane Boom
- Hydraulic, Telescoping Crane Boom Extension
- Double Clamp Systems (2 Clamps mounted side-by-side)
- 4-Way Clamping (for uncompressed and/or loose, unstrapped cubes)
- "Steel Finger" Grippers
- Swing Dampening System and more.
Model STAZ-DZ II/SS-1000 handling (4) cubes at one time.
Model STAZ-DZ II equipped with Hydraulic Load Extension.
Model STAZ-S-850 with Hydraulic Extension to Load Truck from One Side.
Model STAZ-SS-1000 handling (2) cubes at one time.
Model STAZ-S integrated into an automated stacking application.
Examples of (2) STAZ Configurations:
1) STAZ-x-xxxx Unigrip I or Unigrip II Equipped with:
- Hydraulic Rotator
- Heavy-Duty Swing Dampener PD-V (11,000 lb capacity)
- Std Swing Dampener is PD-S (8,000lb capacity).
- Fork Sleeve
- Crane Boom with or without Hydraulic Load Extension is an alternative to Fork Sleeves.
2) STAZ-DZ II "Double Grab" Equipped with:
- (2) STAZ-x-xxxx Unigrip I or Unigrip II Clamps
- Hydraulic Spreader Bar QT-HL
- "fixed" spreader bar also available)
- Crane Boom KA-II SS (12,000 lb capacity).
- Fork Sleeves also available.
- Optional Hydraulic Load Extension Allows loading of trucks from only one side (not available with fork sleeves).
Model STAZ-S4 compressing unstrapped multilayer production.
STAZ 4-Sided Hydraulic Clamp STAZ-S4
The system is designed for safe handling of un-strapped and un-compressed cubes of multilayer production. With separately controlled main and end clamping, and with use of the optional pressure plates, precise compression of the cube and elimination of gaps is achieved. The system typically attaches to a forklift by fork sleeves but can also be used with overhead cranes.