The UltraSCREED is a unique and innovative machine which combines spreading and screeding material at the same time, delivering a perfect screed at the proper grade and without major wear to machine components. Spread & screed sand, chip, rock, etc. up to 1¼" diameter. The material is loaded into the UltraSCREED while in motion and metered out constantly through a chute at the bottom of the hopper. The material is screeded to the proper height by the finishing structure at the rear of the machine. Angle & height of the finishing structure is automatically adjusted by hydraulic cylinders controlled by either ultra sonic sensors or by laser.
- Production rates as high as 100,000 sq ft/day when using laser control
- Production rates of 25,000 to 50,000 sq ft/day are typical when using ultra sonic control.
- Quick filling of the hopper while in motion with bucket loaders up to 8 ft wide
- Can be loaded from either the front or sides.
- Hydraulic front hopper panel aides in material loading
- Folding side hopper panels increase hopper capacity without increasing transportation width
- (2) Independent hydraulically-controlled chutes at the bottom of the hopper give perfect control of material flow.
- Left & Right dual controls
- Two independent hydrostatic drives
- Moba Ultra-Sonic Sensors
- Moba Laser Scanner with holder
- Laser Transmitter Leica Rugby 410 DG (Optional)
Screed Width Range 6'-9" to 9' (2.05m - 2.75m)
Payload Capacity 6,600 lbs (3,000 kg)
Hopper Capacity 3.27yd3 (2.5m3)
Material Size Range Please call
Drive Speed 0 - 2.5 mph (0 - 4 km/hr)
Drive Motor Kubota Diesel, 4-Cylinder, 36 HP
Track size (width) 250mm (9")
Track size (hub center-to-center) 1,544mm (60")
Overall size 11'-2" x 6'-9" x 6'-3" (3.4m x 2.05m x 1.9m)
Weight (empty) 5,500 lbs (2,500 kg)