The WG-Series of Hydraulic Forklift Clamps are designed to rotate concrete manholes, pipes & other precast structures after production. Often used for manhole bases and pipes; as bases are moved from the plant to the yard, they are hydraulically rotated 180°. Pipes are typically lifted; the pallet knocked off, then rotated 90° and set down to be picked up by another truck equipped with "multi-forks." Results include significant reductions in manufacturing area "clear-out" times, reduced damage to joints and increased safety.
- Specifically designed for heavy-duty work in the concrete construction industry.
- Welded Construction using a "structural profile" made of High Tensile Steel.
- High Strength-to-Weight Ratio.
- Low-maintenance Polymer Slide Bearings.
- Slide bearings are guaranteed for 3 years against failure.
- Unique "Parallel" clamp design
- Reduces weight - increases strength.
- Simple & low-cost maintenance.
- Infinite rotation in either direction
- WG-Series clamps are also available without Rotation
WG-R Turning Device for Concrete Pipe
Model WG-R is identical to our popular Model WG-S except for the clamp arms.